Job Title: Audit Senior
Job Requisition Number: RC117422
Matraville, New South Wales Australia
Job Category: Finance
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting End Date: 2019-01-21
To investigate, document, test and evaluate internal controls and prepare formal reports related to worldwide integrated financial, operational and information system audits and special projects.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Engineering or Information Systems. CA, CPA, CIA, CISA or Masters Degree preferred.
Experience: Five (5) years of professional experience in internal audit, public accounting. Finance, engineering and/or information systems analysis/planning.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Performing audit risk analysis and audit plans in accordance with department standards
- Review the assessment of risk and the adequacy of controls to mitigate significant risks
- Work with business process owners and management to build innovative control practices
- Perform formal Project Risk Assessments
- Conduct and participate in interviews with all levels of personnel as required to complete audit assignment
- Conduct meetings with management to discuss issues and develop action plans
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Information Systems
- Minimum of five years’ work experience
- Experience must be directly related to internal audit, public accounting (Big Four experience preferred) or finance
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or Masters Degree is a plus
- Knowledge of auditing, accounting, or finance is essential. Competence in MS office especially Word & Excel essential. Knowledge and actual experience in data analytics will be an advantage.
- Strong human relations, analytical skills, fluent oral and written communications in English are required, and additional Asian language an advantage
- Willing to travel (around 30% of business hours)
- Applicants with less experience may be considered for the position of Internal Auditor role
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world's top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.