Job Title: LM004: Ops Agent II
Job Requisition Number: RC127918
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Ops Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Blvd Miguel Aleman sn
Toluca, Estado de México 50200
High School Degree/Equivalent. Previous clerical experience including typing (25/35 WPM), data entry, and/or general office skills. Good human relations and communication skills. Clear and articulate speaking voice. Ability to lift 70 lbs and to maneuver any single package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment. Valid Drivers License and good driving record. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013