Job Title: LM008:Sr Service Agent
Job Requisition Number: RC130024
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Service Agent
Time Type: Full Time
Leon, Guanajuato 37545
High School degree/Equivalent. Previous clerical or customer service experience in a service environment or eighteen (18) months experience as a Service Agent. Good general office skills required including light typing, filing, and computer literacy. Excellent communication, organizational, and human relations skills. Ability to successfully complete the Reading, Listening, Sorting, and math sections of the Basic Skills Test. Clear and articulate speaking voice. Ability to lift 70 lbs and to maneuver any single package weighing up to 150 lbs with appropriate equipment. Clean cut and neat appearance. Fluent in English as determined by the results of the TOEIC exam. Note: Testing requirements can be waived only for career progression within the same family.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013