Job Title: Material Handler/Warehouse-Various Shifts-$15.87 Hr
Job Requisition Number: RC120678
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Handler
Time Type: Part Time
6050 Rockwell Rd
Anchorage, Alaska 99502
Ability To Lift 75 Lbs. Ability To Maneuver Packages Of Any Weight Above 75Lbs. With Appropriate Equipment And/Or Assistance From Another Person. Clerical Experience Including Typing And/Or General Office Administration Duties Preferred. Good Human Relations And Communication Skills. Ability To Successfully Complete All Basic And Recurrency Training. Experience Dealing With The Movement Of Heavyweight Freight Using Forklifts, Tugs And Other Loading/Unloading Equipment Preferred. The Ability To Communicate Both Timely And Effectively In A Noisy Operations Environment, Is Required. Since Operating Motorized Conveyances Is Required In This Job, Employee Must Possess A Valid Driver'S License (See Policy 4-48).
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013