Job Title: LM56A: Project Engineer
Job Requisition Number: RC124605
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Engineer
Time Type: Full Time
Prolongacion Rio de la Loza s/n, CEDIS 3B Lote 15
Estado de Mexico, Estado de México 54713
Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or other Engineering field. Seven (7) years professional, I.E., or related experience. Strong analytical and communication skills. Fluent in English.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013