Job Title: LM316: Traffic Coordinator-DXP
Job Requisition Number: RC147888
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Coordinator-DXP
Time Type: Full Time
Blvd Miguel Aleman Bodega 1
Toluca, Estado de México 50200
College degree preferred. Two (2) years of experience in logistics, transportation, or supply chain management. Proficiency in oral and written English. Strong communication skills. Valid driver's license required. Analytical ability with basic knowledge of FedEx systems. Able to work variable shifts in a 7 day a week, 24 hour operation.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013