Job Title: Ops Clerk, Air
Job Requisition #: RC151989
Room 4, 7th Floor, Unit 1, Building 2
Chongqing, China, Mainland
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Support
• To prepare, complete, and distribute pertinent shipping documents to all appropriate parties • Use Etrans and Image system to handle the documents. • To follow up SOP strictly.
• Prepare commercial invoices, packing lists, airway bills, bills of lading and any other documentation deemed necessary to complete an export transaction. Distribute documents to the appropriate parties in a timely manner to ensure the smooth flow of export cargo.
• Input data into the system to create file, shippers export declaration transmission, invoice to client and shipment tracing update.
• To close file timely in order to overseas can proceed to their work flow.
• Send pre-alert to agents on the cargo transportation with related information.
• Assist in tracing and following up cargo to airport to ensure prompt delivery of freight.
• College or above.
Experience & knowledge:
• Around 1 year relative work experience in multinational freight forwarding company.
• Must have PC experience and ability to prepare documentation quickly and accurately.
• Fluent in English, Mandarin and local languages.
• Detail oriented.
• Good communication skills.
FedEx Logistics provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!