Job Title: LM202: Sr Admin Asst, Mgr/Sr Mgr (Bil
Job Requisition Number: RC153967
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Admin Assistant
Time Type: Full Time
Calle 96 #771c interior 3
Merida, Yucatán 97260
High School Degree. Four (4) years related secretarial experience including 2 years in an administrative support position. Fluent in English and Spanish or Portuguese. Excellent communication skills (written/verbal). Good Human Relations Skills. Customer Service oriented. multi-tasking abilities required. Demonstrated typing proficiency 40 WPM. Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation. Ability to use a variety of office equipment (fax, email, copies, etc.). PC experience and ability to use Microsoft office software. Proficient in several word processing packages in Windows environment. Spreadsheet experience is a plus.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013