Job Title: Project Engineer
Job Requisition Number: RC154254
Makati City, Philippines
Job Category: Planning & Eng.
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
To evaluate, design and implement operations plans and programs as well as manpower, system or network planning projects with the objective to ensure service and operations excellence, increase revenue and enhance customer experience with the objective to achieve FedEx APAC productivity and service goals.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Industrial engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline. Master's degree preferred. Experience: Four (4) years of professional experience in industrial engineering, operations management ot analysis, network planning, aviation industry or relared fields.
The key responsibilities of this role include, but not limited to the following:
- Lead or manage a project to ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget, to assist in definition of project scopes and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders, to develop a detailed project plan, to monitor progress and accountability, to perform risk management, to establish and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders including vendors, to maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Development and implementation of operating plans based on best practices
- Create an analytical process that justifies business decision
- Capacity modelling which includes, but not limited to, work flow planning, space requirements, equipment layout & staffing models
- Review service performance matrices and analyse service changes impact
- Presentation of data/business proposals to Local or Regional senior management
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world's top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.