Job Title: LM221: Customer Representative
Job Requisition Number: RC156511
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Customer Representative
Time Type: Part Time
Parque Logistico San Martin Obispo Park II
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de México 54769
High School Degree/Equivalent. Some college preferred. Previous customer service related experience in a service environment. Good general typing skills required. Must be computer literate. Clear and articulate speaking voice. Excellent human relations, communication, and telephone etiquette skills. Problem-solving and organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing environment. Must successfully complete the Reading, Listening, and Math Sections of the Basic Skills Test. Spoken and written fluency in local language and demonstrated fluency in English as determined by results of TOEIC exam. Sales experience & knowledge preferred. Able to work variable shifts.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013