Job Title: LM225: One Call Representative
Job Requisition Number: RC150736
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Customer Service
Time Type: Full Time
Parque Logistico San Martin Obispo Park II
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de México 54769
College degree preferred. Three (3) years experience in customer problem/resolution or two (2) current years as a FedEx call center Customer Representative. Extensive knowledge of COSMOS tracking and IMS, KIAC, FAMIS, ONESOURCE and Window based applications. Must possess a thorough knowledge of FedEx features of service, along with working knowledge of internal FedEx policies and procedures as they apply to trace, claims, FedEx services, etc. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interact with upper management. Detail oriented. Proven ability to effective and negotiate sensitive customer issues. Ability to speak and write English required.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013