Job Title: Senior Accountant
Job Requisition #: RC158705
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong, China
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Accounting/Finance Professional
To manage full spectrum accounting work including but not limited to month end closing, account receivable, account payable, treasury, audit, budget and guess and analysis etc
- Manage account receivable for an assigned portfolio of customers, provide customer service and other business information as needed to support collection of receivables, and monitor account balances and agings, contact customers regarding delinquent invoices, determine and record disputed charges, and research unapplied cash and open credits in accordance with FTN’s collection action policy
- Team work with internal finance team and share service centre in performing day-to-day duties e.g. cash application, SOA, balance sheet reconciliation etc.
- Create periodical reports and perform analysis like credit review log, credit application review
- Manage payment of FTN liabilities for centralized or managed accounts (primarily vendors) using advanced excel and other skills as needed to automate processing of large volumes of transactions to ensure that FTN is processing payments in a timely manner and properly stating liabilities by analyzing and reporting on the status of aged payables, both on FTN books as well as any accounting statements from managed accounts
- Perform periodic compliance audits as per company policy to ensure maintenance and performance of adequate internal controls over the disbursement cycle
- Prepares month end operation like journal entries, monthly financial statements and analysis etc and adhoc analysis as requested
Experience & knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or related discipline.
- CPA or CPA student member with external audit experience preferably from Big 4
- At least three (3) years of audit firm experience plus three (3) years of commercial experience
- Solid in credit control and collection
- Experience and knowledge of logistics preferred.
- Advanced skills in Excel, knowledge of famous ERP, e.g. Oracle and Hyperion is preferred
- Energetic with analytical and can do mindset and able to work independently under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Understanding of finance system
- Process control and project management skill
- Problem solving skills
FedEx Logistics provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!