Job Title: LM229: Customer Advocate Rep
Job Requisition Number: RC158638
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Customer Service
Time Type: Full Time
Parque Logistico San Martin Obispo Park II
Cuautitlan Izcalli, Estado de México 54769
College degree preferred. Three (3) years customer service experience, which included one (1) year of FedEx external customer contact experience. Internal applicants must have outstanding performance rating. Demonstrated project leadership experience and basic analytical skills. Excellent human relations, communication, and telephone etiquette skills. Knowledge of international shipping/freight procedures, inbound and outbound Customs clearance procedures and requirements, FedEx service objectives and features of service. FedEx Customer Service System experience preferred. Spoken and written fluency in English (as well as local language). Ability to work variable shifts.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013