Job Title: LM023: Global Technician
Job Requisition Number: RC159182
Job Family: FXE-LAC: Global Technician
Time Type: Full Time
Oriente 233 No. 203 esq. Sur 8
Mexico, Distrito Federal 08500
Four (4) years recent fleet, automotive, heavy equipment, or truck vehicle maintenance experience and applicable licenses/vocational training. Knowledge of the use and operation of all automotive equipment and testing equipment, gauges, and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial hydraulic, gasoline, electrical and diesel automotive equipment. Must be able to lift and maneuver heavy vehicle industrial components. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Welcome to FedEx Express Latin America and Caribbean Division Employment Opportunities Site!
FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company. We are honored and proud to be consistently recognized as a great place to work, a technology innovator and one of the world’s most admired and respected companies.
Some of our recent awards include:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” - 2014
- FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” - 2013
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” - 2013
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” - 2013
- Great Place to Work Institute “World’s Best Multinational Workplaces” - 2013