Job Title: Account Executive, Enterprise Regional
職務申請 ID: RC161124
5F No. 58 Jhouzih Street
職系: FTN: Sales Sales
- To identify opportunities for customer acquisition, retention and growth while offering customers a full array of value added services.
- To monitor competitor actions in each account to ensure that appropriate responses are formulated and communicated.
- To provide input to senior management, into the overall account strategy across APAC region in conjunction with the customers growth plans.
- Develop net and gross revenue set as target and hunt for new regional accounts for air, ocean, warehousing & brokerage. .
- Ensures attainment of revenue and margin/yield goals for assigned accounts.
- Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy for each account that ensures attainment of all required sales activities to include sales calls, service calls, proposal presentations, VIP trips, as well as any other sales activities.
- Establishes relationships with senior officer levels within assigned/new accounts.
- Develops and maintains account intelligence system that records, stores, and reports all sales activities, account information, marketplace and industry information, competitive information, as well as any other necessary information.
- Directs the development and implementation of sales and marketing programs within assigned accounts.
- Monitors FedEx Companies product quality and customer satisfaction within assigned accounts.
- Directs and/or executes problem resolution for all assigned accounts.
- This position will require collaborative selling and the ability to work effectively and efficiently with the other FedEx operating companies.
- Position requires approximately 50% travel covering the Asia Pacific region.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in business.
Experience & knowledge:
- Above five (5) years of directly related freight forwarding experience & two (2) years of consultative business development experience with emphasis on trade lane development.
- Provide market data such as potential customer, trade lane development, traffic mix, sector and competition.
- Achieve major account sales goals & to plan & to execute major customer sales strategies.
- Ability to seek out available resources to create preliminary comprehensive account overviews and summaries.
- Basic financial competitive analyses by industry vertical, quantitative benchmarking preferred.
- Track record of success in a large, high powered transportation environment.
- International transportation experience is mandatory, domestic transportation and/or distribution background can complement but not replace international experience.
- The ability to function and flourish in a matrix management company.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both spoken and written.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, communication, negotiation, and consultative selling skills.
- Self-starter who is self-motivated to accomplish sales goals and objectives with minimal daily supervision.
員工 - 服務 - 利潤。我們在意我們的員工，所以員工能夠提供完美的服務給我們的顧客，由此顧客給予聯邦快遞足以成長的利潤。我們在同業中的成功源自於員工。透過員工 - 服務 - 利潤的哲學，我們擁有鼓勵員工創新的工作環境，以提供顧客盡所能最高質量的服務。