Job Title: HK0912:Marketing Analyst-Snr
Job Requisition Number: RC158373
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Job Category: Marketing
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Marketing Analyst / Senior Marketing Analyst (Digital Customer Experience Design) - To improve shipping (rate quote, account opening, shipping and pick-up, etc.) customer experience by planning, executing, measuring and innovating effective digital marketing strategy and tactics in alignment with divisional digital strategy to support business and customer experience goals.
Areas of Responsibility
1. Digital Marketing
· Utilize quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills to determine customer profiles and needs
· Develop digital marketing strategies, products and channels that enable customers to self-serve
· Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to promote online, distributed and mobile software applications
· Develop standard KPIs and reports to monitor the performance and effectiveness of digital tools and software usage
2. Digital Software Development
· Utilize customer-centric design thinking to identify and quantify customer digital software needs
· Write Business Requirement Specification documents/or develop user story to detail needed software products and features
· Conduct new or enhanced digital tools usability testing
3. Customer Communications
· Design, develop and execute external customer communications within the Asia Pacific region with the objective to increase awareness, adoption and usage of FedEx digital tools with within markets and across the region.
· Design, develop and deliver internal communications, updates, marketing materials, job aids, project PowerPoint presentations, etc.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
· MBA preferred
· Four (4) years for senior analyst and two (2) years for analyst in Marketing with proven results in digital marketing program development planning, execution and measurement, research & analysis or marketing communications
· IT background or related working experience an advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
· Quantitative and analytical competence
· Solid written and verbal communications skills in English for internal and external audiences
· Project management knowledge and skills
· Able to lead customer experience projects with minimal guidance
· Able to make decisions, solve problems and negotiate with others using active listening, critical thinking, and persuasion skills
· AGILE knowledge and principles will be considered as an advantage
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world's top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.