Job Requisition Number: RC170938
Atherstone, United Kingdom
Time Type: Full Time
Scheduled weekly Hours: 37.5
Worker Type: Regular
Posting Date: 07-August-2019
Closing Date: 30-August-2019
Job Family: FXE-EU: Project/ Process Analyst (ID)
Role Overview - PMO Analyst
- Performs complex financial and statistical analysis relating to assigned IT projects/processes. Supports decision-making by evaluating and recommending opportunities to optimise and/or control costs, enhance IT or business results.
- Supports the development and deployment of standard tools across IT functions.
- Provides support to develop and implement enhancements to standard tools.
- Develops and recommends IT metrics and tools to track and report progress of defined elements of complex IT functions, projects or processes against defined targets and goals.
- Performs defined in depth analysis on behalf of the programme/project which can involve evaluation of vendors, IT solutions, business needs etc.
- Develops and structures recommendations including detailed analysis, technical rationales, associated benefits and risks, possible alternatives with related pros and cons.
- Manages enhancements for established processes, product releases, release management, and IT governance initiatives. Uses approved tools and methodologies to manage and report project progress and results.
- Supports quality assurance processes by developing and recommending specific audit criteria, methods and tools to evaluate and report required elements of IT project/process compliance.
- Uses established methods/tools to evaluate assigned processes and determine compliance gaps and proposes solutions.
- Creates the detailed mapping of new and existing processes which are typically complex (demand process, portfolio management etc), including viable alternatives for consideration.
- Presents to Manager/Project Lead and leads the review and evaluation. Maintains assigned processes to ensure that required changes are identified and incorporated.
- Develops/maintains knowledge of the business (IT strategies, operations and processes etc) and business environment (current and emerging IT, industry and market practices etc), together with technical job knowledge. Provides new insights and shares relevant knowledge with peers/managers.
- Co-ordinates the activities of the programme to ensure that programme objectives are realised.
- Proven experience of producing management information and documenting processes
- Good leadership, influencing and team orientated skills
- Focused self-starter with the alacrity to deliver
- Excellent communication skills
- People oriented, consultative communication, relationship building, network building, conflict resolution.
Analytical Skills;Planning & Organizing Skills;Project Management Skills;Interpersonal Skills;Accuracy & Attention to Detail;
FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding.
The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company.
Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970’s. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today’s global marketplace.