Job Title: Finance & Operations Analyst
Job Requisition #: RC187765
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Accounting/Finance Professional
• To review, consolidate, compile & analyze management reports, KPI measurements & statistics reports for both Air & Ocean services. • To receive & review data from APAC RSPs for both Air & Ocean services. To consolidate, compile & analyze management reports, KPI measurements & statistics reports. • To address issues identified from report analyzed to responsible department manager(s) for proper corrective action. • To monitor and generate weekly WAR SQI reports, to distribute and address issues to field operations. • Assist operations in identifying and resolving SAS related issues. • To assist and involve in developing, monitoring, measuring and enforcing APAC regional SQI metrics • To prepare monthly WAR SQI meeting presentation • Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- AIR & OCEAN REPORTS
- Review data extract from MARS to ensure correct and complete data for reporting purposes
- Monitor and review data received from RSPs to ensure correct and complete data for reporting purposes
- Consolidate and manipulate data for upload to ACCESS data base
- Generate and distribute monthly reports per schedule
- Analyze reports data and address issues identified to responsible department manager(s)
- Manage daily air tonnage and weekly ocean volume reports
- Manage monthly client specific reports
- Support special report requests from management
- WAR SQI REPORTS
- Generate WAR SQI reports weekly
- Review, identify and recap offices below target by product
- Distribute recap and report to field operations and address below target performers
- Assist operations in identifying and resolving SAS related issues
- Attend meetings and calls for SQI metrics development, monitoring, measurement and enforcement
- Gather monthly SQI data and prepare monthly SQI presentation for WAR SQI meeting
- Financial Reports
- Customer P&L
- Projects analysis
- Ad hoc reports
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Experience & knowledge:
- Five (5) years professional experience in international transportation coordinating air and ocean transportation operations
- With Finance background preferred
- Excellent Microsoft skills – Access, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self discipline and self motivated
- Mature, independent and experienced
- Able to work under pressure
- Proactive, detail-oriented, organized, team spirit
- Strong basic management, human relations and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and local Languages
FedEx Logistics provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!