Job Title: Technology Support Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC189858
GUANGZHOU, Beijing China
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
To provide senior professional technology advice and support in the configuration, maintenance, modification and implementation of all ITD deployed technologies/systems with the objective to support business goal.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent* in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related discipline.
- Certification may be required based on business needs.
- Minimum three (3) years of professional experience in installing, maintaining and diagnosing information technology, voice and data communications or IT systems.
- Experience in systems engineering with appropriate operating systems/database software and/or experience in networking and telecommunications and/or experience in computer and network operations is an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge in one or more of the following
- Major Operating Systems, including Unix, Linux, MS Windows, etc
- Major DBMS including Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL, etc
- Network technologies including WAN, LAN, WLAN, etc
- Applications software support
- Project Management
- Information Security technologies
- Telephony system like IPT support
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Incumbent is expected to demonstrate all CPD’s for Professional positions: -
- Continuous improvement and innovation
- Business knowledge
- Change management
- Team orientation
- Problem-solving and Decision making
- Communication and Listening
- Continuous learning
- Organizational knowledge
- Team leadership
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world's top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.