Job Title: BT766: Project Management Advisor
Job Requisition Number: RC192834
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Primary Job Posting Location:
6075 Poplar Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Posting Date: 2019-09-12
Job Posting End Date: 2019-09-20
Responsible for managing multiple divisional, regional, company, and cross-operating company projects directly related to Cross Border revenue capture. Identifies strategic enterprise account / marketplace targets, develops customized opportunity reporting, and provides consultative angle to Sales. Manages and supports relationships as necessary. Coordinates and/or leads customer implementations when needed.
- Provide day-to-day support to key enterprise accounts
- Identify key customer needs and bundle / position FedEx Cross Border enterprise solutions accordingly to support Sales; provide solutions architecture consultancy
- Develop and maintain eCommerce industry subject matter expertise
- Provide insights to customers on new industry developments and relate to Cross Border value drivers
- Support and lead key Cross Border Strategic Projects that directly support revenue generation
- Provide guidance to Marketing team on ecommerce customer needs and general industry subject matter expertise
- Provide insights to Marketing team on Cross Border Sales team support tools (Solution Point content, Collateral, etc.)
- Responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to generate revenue
- Generates reports, dashboards, and other measurement tools
- Complete account onboarding and implementation as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in related field; Master’s preferred
- At least five (5) years' experience working in an E-Commerce environment with knowledge of the e-Commerce industry including broad experience and understanding of modern e-Commerce websites
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently or with limited supervision
- Demonstrated proficiency in quality management principles and applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with multiple phase deadlines
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer needs into solution requirements for implementation via a Sales, Marketing, or related support role providing direct customer interface
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in managing customer relationships and enterprise business agreements
- Demonstrated proficiency in multi-regional, multi-organization enterprise level project management
FedEx Logistics provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
FedEx Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
FedEx Logistics, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only). Please ready the E-Verify Notice available in English (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf) before proceeding with your job application. Click here to read the Right to Work Notice available in English (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster_ES.pdf). Additional information about the E-Verify program can also be found at www.uscis.gov.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement: The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless required to do so by law or the FedEx Logistics Legal Department.
Import Notice to All Applicants: FedEx Logistics is engaged in an industry regulated by federal law that prohibits it from employing convicted felons. Therefore, it must determine whether applicants have been convicted of felonies before a hiring decision is made. A criminal background check will be required of all selected applicants before a hiring decision is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As a federal government contractor, we are committed to employ and promote qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Our philosophy and commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination is the bedrock to job opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status (i.e. race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth, or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.) Click here and here to read more about "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law."
FedEx Logistics will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FAIR Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHOO) for the City of Los Angeles (LAMC 189.00)
FedEx Logistics will not rely on the wage history of a prospective employee from any current or former employer when determining the wages for such individual at any stage in the employment process, including in the negotiation or drafting of any employment contract in accordance with Philadelphia Ordinance No. 160840.