Job Title: Senior Manager, Air Operations
職務申請 ID: RC196635
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, 中国香港
職系: FTN: Operations Management
• Assist in project management, business planning, service improvements & strategy development with the objective to provide progressive leadership for the workgroup, exceed service commitments & customer satisfaction, generate revenues and achieve long-term profitability. • To implement risk management plan. • To apply multimodal transportation concept and knowledge. • To work out process improvement and cope with market competition. • To act as Airfreight Head and leading a full range airfreight team • Periodical placement in South China offices is required upon assignment
- Selects, trains, develop, motivate and monitor performance of direct reports, and develop a succession plan in order to achieve functional & departmental objectives.
- Set strategy at area of control, create short term & long term plans for operational needs.
- Formulate, implement & review contingency plans to support overall operations & individual areas of operations.
- Provide direction & support for resolution of complex customer issues, establish & execute service contracts, review customers’ feedback & initiate improvement measures.
- Plan, review, analyze & negotiate vendor/supplier contracts & costing in order to achieve business revenues & meet departmental & corporate goals.
- Review productivity reports, operational data & performance trends; identify, design, recommend & drive the implementation of leadership, service, technology and/or cost-saving improvements.
- Initiate & plan long-term service enhancement projects, evaluate short-term & long-term results; assist in new operations development & initiatives in order to ensure continuous improvements at areas of control.
- Prepare & submit annual budget to top management; control, monitor & report results on a regular basis.
- Ensures compliance with system allocation policy and process to meet sales and operational service requirements.
44 working hours per week (Monday to Friday)Academic:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Experience & knowledge:
- Fifteen (15) years professional experience in transportation service or air cargo industry.
- Five (5) years relevant management / supervisory experience.
- Project management & resource planning experience.
- Extensive Industry network and Practical Operational knowledge are expected
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and local languages.
- Visionary leadership, human relations and communication skills.
- Problem-solving & decision-making
- People management & motivation
- Strong team player
員工 - 服務 - 利潤。我們在意我們的員工，所以員工能夠提供完美的服務給我們的顧客，由此顧客給予聯邦快遞足以成長的利潤。我們在同業中的成功源自於員工。透過員工 - 服務 - 利潤的哲學，我們擁有鼓勵員工創新的工作環境，以提供顧客盡所能最高質量的服務。