Job Title: Regional Manager, FCL APAC
职位申请 ID: RC189857
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, 中国香港
职位系列: FTN: Operations Senior Management
This position is responsible the strategic development of ocean freight related products as well as developing and maintaining carrier relationships, procurement and capacity management within the region, and in line with Global Ocean Product strategy. In conjunction with the Managing Director, Global Ocean Freight, develop the EMEIA ocean carrier strategy with the objective to provide competitive costs in order to achieve better profitability for the company. This position will also enhance the Ocean Carrier relationships to maximize the Global Ocean opportunities to/from EMEIA and support sales in closing new profitable business through joint sales calls as SME.
- Collaborate with the FTN Ocean product teams to ensure proper service is extracted from carriers and vendors (co-loaders).
- Help achieve minimum targets on Core Carriers of FTN
- Co-loader selection, within the FTN global LCL strategy
- Negotiate with ocean carriers import/export FAK and NAC rates
- Track all outstanding rate requests.
- Seek out current market rate levels & update market conditions Provide feedback to operation and sales team regarding prospects and market needs and trends
- Establish competitive ocean freight pricing strategies for sales and/or Trade Lane Management
- Participate in decision-making regarding sales initiatives
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels within the corporation in order to support achieving the business plan.
- Build and maintain relationships with all levels of ocean carrier offices across the EMEIA region in support of the FTN Global Carrier strategy
- Maintain current database of ocean carriers’ contracts/rate agreements, strengths and weakness and overall services performance (KPI’s).
- Monitor and ensure steamship lines are honoring their commitment to provide adequate space and equipment.
- Build and maintain relationship in the region with carriers.
- Direct FTN effort to build/enhance our LCL consolidation program.
- Control routings.
- Monitor our volume performance to ensure proper utilization of rates, space and equipment.
- Weekly report/update of current market and rate levels.
- Work closely with Sales as a Subject Matter Expert in order to help secure new business
- Ad hoc reporting
- Represent Company at industry conferences, fairs and other public functions
- Oversee development and maintenance of Ocean presentations and proposal templates
- Mentor, motivate, coach and arrange training for effective selling of the Ocean product towards trade lane managers – local sales – strategic and global account managers
- Work with operations, implement new service offerings/enhancements
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years in the freight forwarding industry with focus on carrier/vendor relationship building and rate negotiation.
- In-depth knowledge of Ocean products
- Strong negotiation skills with global ocean carriers
- Excellent communication, organization, listening and presentation skills
- Visionary leadership, human relations and communication skills
- Strong organization, analytical, and problem solving skills
- High level of ownership and passion for the brand
- Good at people management & motivation
- Self-starter/self-motivated to accomplishing goals and objectives
- An IMDG qualification and/or diplomas in Shipping will be an added advantage
FedEx Logistics 提供全球范围内的电子商务、货运代理、进出口服务。通过提供综合国际海运和空运代理、地面运输和分拨、报关代理、贸易和报关咨询服务，以及先进的电子商务和贸易便利化解决方案，我们帮助各种规模的客户解决全球运输货物的复杂问题。
员工 - 服务 - 利润。我们在意我们的员工，所以员工能够提供完美的服务给我们的顾客，由此顾客给予联邦快递足以成长的利润。我们在同业中的成功源自于员工。透过员工 - 服务 - 利润的哲学，我们拥有鼓励员工创新的工作环境，以提供顾客尽所能最高质量的服务。