Job Title: Staff Attorney
Job Requisition Number: RC202134
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
To provide legal counsel and advice to the corporation and its subsidiaries to ensure their effective operation in accordance with federal, state, local and/or international laws.
Juris Doctorate Degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and admission to the bar. Four (4) years of experience and demonstrated competency in relevant area of law specialization. Superior academic record. Excellent research and writing skills. Strong negotiation, human relations and communication skills.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
• Demonstrated experience handling complex technology transactions. (Relevant experience would include transactions such as outsourcing arrangements, cloud agreements including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, data center colocation arrangements, software licensing).
• Experience managing and licensing outbound products.
Domicile Information: This position will be domiciled in Memphis, TN
Relocation Information: Relocation assistance may be considered per business decision
In order to apply for this position, please submit Resume and questionnaire before end of business on October 28, 2019
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- Fortune "World’s Most Admired Companies" – 2019
- Forbes "Best Employers for Diversity" - 2019
- Reputation Institute "World\’s Most Reputable Companies" – 2019
- National Business Inclusion Consortium "Best-of-the-Best Corporations for Inclusion" - 2019
- Women\’s Business Enterprise National Council "America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises" - 2018
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine "100 Best Corporate Citizens" – 2018
- Black Enterprise "50 Best Companies For Diversity" – 2018
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.