Job Title: ER Sr Acct Rep
Job Requisition Number: RC204794
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Primary Job Posting Location:
15022 132nd Avenue
New York, New York 11434
Posting Date: 2019-10-12
Job Posting End Date: 2019-10-26
Responsibilities include but not limited to new business sales, managing, directing, and oversight of account set-up and implementation for companies engaged in goal import/export/brokerage activities and increase assigned regional revenues. Those companies include, but are not limited to prospective and existing customers who can use FedEx Trade Networks services. This position interacts with Regional Sales AE’s, Directors, Executives, Worldwide Accounts, and includes cross-opco collaboration to respond to new business opportunities, engage in anticipated or unanticipated customer problems in a timely manner, and with minimal negative effect on FTN; acting as a liaison with other account representatives and management; and contributing to the positive morale and disposition of the organization.positive morale of the FTN sales team.
- With little or no direction, attains or exceeds designed territory business plan objectives for new and existing customers.
- Focuses on internal, cross-opco collaborative strategies with FedEx Services counterparts to sell the FedEx Logistics portfolio of products.
- Intimately involved in the development, growth, and implementation of new business opportunities in a defined regional territory.
- Actively targets and pursues new business opportunities with thresholds between $1M - $10M annually in gross revenue spend.
- Consistently maintains an active pipeline of accounts whose total revenue exceeds 3x the territory’s current book or business as defined by the sales territory business plan.
- Maintains precise and consistent record-keeping of sales activities via the iSell CRM platform on a weekly basis.
- Aligns with FedEx Services Enterprise Regional Sales to maximize revenue growth and sell bundled solutions.
- Utilize advance sales tools (i.e. Finlistics) to demonstrate value to Enterprise Regional accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent.
- Four years of sales experience required, preferably in transportation or logistics.
- In depth knowledge of transportation, freight forwarding, logistics, customs brokerage services.
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation skills in order to offer solutions to customer needs and resolve problems to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Very good organizational skills and time management to help with territory planning and maximize selling time.
- Strong self-confidence to assist in developing territory relationships in a highly competitive and price sensitive environment, and to capitalize on all relevant business opportunities.
FedEx Logistics provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
FedEx Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
FedEx Logistics, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only). Please ready the E-Verify Notice available in English (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf) before proceeding with your job application. Click here to read the Right to Work Notice available in English (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster_ES.pdf). Additional information about the E-Verify program can also be found at www.uscis.gov.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement: The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless required to do so by law or the FedEx Logistics Legal Department.
Import Notice to All Applicants: FedEx Logistics is engaged in an industry regulated by federal law that prohibits it from employing convicted felons. Therefore, it must determine whether applicants have been convicted of felonies before a hiring decision is made. A criminal background check will be required of all selected applicants before a hiring decision is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As a federal government contractor, we are committed to employ and promote qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Our philosophy and commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination is the bedrock to job opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status (i.e. race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth, or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.) Click here and here to read more about "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law."
FedEx Logistics will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FAIR Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHOO) for the City of Los Angeles (LAMC 189.00)
FedEx Logistics will not rely on the wage history of a prospective employee from any current or former employer when determining the wages for such individual at any stage in the employment process, including in the negotiation or drafting of any employment contract in accordance with Philadelphia Ordinance No. 160840.