Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Job Requisition #: RC197261
Room 739, 7F, Block A, China Resource Building
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Sales Sales
• To identify and develop customer relationships and perform an accomplished level of sales responsibilities with the objective to build the customer base, achieve revenue targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
• SALES PROGRAMS AND ACTIVITIES - Identify and develop customer relationships which offer high revenue potential; respond to sales leads and contact customers in a timely manner; present FedEx features of service to customers; recommend and sell appropriate solutions; implement pricing programs in order to achieve revenues targets and to maximize customer satisfaction. To meet individual quarterly targets set by the Regional Management for local business.
• SALES PLANNING & ANALYSIS - Collect and analyze market pricing data; determine individual tactics in order to ensure strong market penetration, account development and yield enhancement.
• QUALITY MANAGEMENT - Collect and provide customer feedback on service for future service enhancement and new product development in order to enhance service standard and to maximize customer satisfaction.
• SALES COMMUNICATIONS - Meet regularly with operations and related departments, both local and overseas, to resolve customer issues in order to enhance customer satisfaction and to ensure that annual revenue goals are achieved.
• COLLABORATION WITHIN GROUP – working closely with sales team in FedEx Express to jointly visit customer and propose solution on logistics need.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Experience & knowledge:
• Above 5 years relevant experience in the freight forwarding industry. Familiar with both air freight and ocean freight will be preferred.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin.
• Business knowledge
• Professionalism & Customer orientation.
• Team player.
• Continuous learning, improvement and innovation.
FedEx Logistics provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!