Job Title: Senior Import Clerk, Air Ops
Job Requisition #: RC210539
Unit 1104 + 05, Floor 11, Hado Airport Building
Tân Binh District, Vietnam
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Support
POSITION SUMMARY • To prepare, complete, and distribute shipping documents to related parties. • To ensure proper data update in FedEx and customers’ systems.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows and executes handling procedures established by the management.
- Handles Air import shipments from the pre-alert receiving, communicating with customers till completion of job in system.
- Inputs data into FedEx and customers’ systems.
- Verifies the correctness and adequacy of documents provided by customers.
- Assists in tracing and following up cargo routing to ensure on-time delivery of freight.
- Performing costing and billing for both air export & import in the system.
- Other duties as assigned to the position.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
- College Degree or above, Certificate or Diploma in Supply Chain Management is preferable.
Experience & knowledge:
- Minimum one (1) year of logistics/freight forwarding experience.
- Good communication of written and spoken English & local language
- Must have PC experience and ability to prepare documentation quickly and accurately.
- Loyalty and integrity
- Hardworking, able to work independently
- Team work skill
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
FedEx Logistics provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!