Job Title: Regional Manager, Human Resources
職務申請 ID: RC219061
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, 中国香港
職系: FTN: Human Resources Management
· To provide market-level input on the human resources strategy and implement human resources initiatives to meet business and market needs and address complex business issues with the objective to ensure the APAC workforce drives key objectives and results.
- Select, train, develop and motivate a staff of employees.
- Coordinate and administer all human resources development, organizational planning, compensation, benefits, recruitment, labor relations and a broad spectrum of personnel related areas; act as prime point of contact on HR matters; lead special project to build up a talent pool with internal candidates to meet company needs and to build an effective, capable workforce to meet business objectives.
- Ensure compliance with corporate philosophy; comply with legal requirements; anticipate future implication; maintain consistency and equity across the region.
- Provide guidance to managers on organization development, restructuring, expansion, and resources allocation issues to ensure efficient and optimal use of resources.
- Review and provide input on strategy in the area of employee communications; identify needs for employee/management communication and review the effectiveness of initiatives; coordinate complaint resolution with management, legal department and employees as appropriate.
- Identifying training needs; evaluate internal and external resource availability and cost involved.
- Review and approve reports and necessary paperwork; present findings and recommendations to management team; obtain senior management commitment and resources to ensure legal compliance and to understand workforce composition to meet their needs.
- Collaborate with the Compensation & Benefits group on all compensation and benefits related issues; provide feedback on country specific practices; and ensure employee and management understanding of compensation rationale.
- Prepare and submit annual budget to top management; control, monitor and report results on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least Seven (7) years’ HR generalist experience in MNC with a minimum of 4 years in managerial position, preferably in freight forwarding / logistics industry.
- Good knowledge in employment law and related legislation's of APAC countries.
- Able to provide creative solutions to people issues and establish effective communication.
- Effective counseling skills of being able to give advice to management on HR issues.
- In-depth knowledge of a broad range of human resources systems, processes and practices.
- Independent, able to prioritize and handle multitasks.
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Mature with pleasant, flexible personality.
- Problem-solving and Decision making
- People Management and Motivation
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and/or local language
- Travel required
員工 - 服務 - 利潤。我們在意我們的員工，所以員工能夠提供完美的服務給我們的顧客，由此顧客給予聯邦快遞足以成長的利潤。我們在同業中的成功源自於員工。透過員工 - 服務 - 利潤的哲學，我們擁有鼓勵員工創新的工作環境，以提供顧客盡所能最高質量的服務。