Job Title: Manager, Air Operations
Job Requisition #: RC231575
Unit 1104 + 05, Floor 11, Hado Airport Building
Tân Binh District, Vietnam
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Management
- He/She will be responsible to plan, organize, direct and control day-to-day Air operations activities. To ensure optimization of profitability through balancing of revenue, cost and service. The Company may provide further explanation of the job description to the Employee during the term of employment.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan, organize, direct and manage Air Freight Operations department in FedEx Trade Networks Vietnam office.
- Manage Air Operations team to maintain and fulfill the daily activities of air freight operations
- Manages load prioritization and space allocation to ensure optimization of corporate revenue through the balancing of various freight and express product loads.
- Guide and assist operation teams in following SOP and meeting agreed internal and external KPIs.
- Maintain contact and relationship with customers / airlines with regard to conditions affecting service levels.
- Assists management with communication and implementation of traffic service requirement and issues.
- Compile periodic performance report for management.
- Other duties as assigned to the position.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUCCESSFUL PERFORMANCE
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
Experience & knowledge:
- At least 7 years’ logistic / freight forwarding experiences, including 3 years in management/supervisory position, solid background in all areas of Air Freight operations are required.
- Good command of written and spoken English & local language.
- Strong communications and management skills.
- Problem-solving skills, organized and analytical skills.
FedEx Logistics provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!