Export Clerk Air (Day Night Shift - 9AM to 6PM & 6PM to 3AM)
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69505
Job Title: Export Clerk Air (Day Night Shift - 9AM to 6PM & 6PM to 3AM)
Job Requisition #: RC85189
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Support
Job Description SummaryTo prepare, complete, and distribute pertinent shipping documents to all appropriate parties.
• Prepares consolidation with customer’s document, airway bills, bills of lading and any other documentation deemed necessary to complete an export transaction. Distributes documents to appropriate parties in a timely manner to ensure smooth flow of export cargo.
• Inputs data into the system to create file, shippers export declaration transmission, invoice to client and shipment track and trace update.
• Assists in tracing and following up cargo to airport to ensure prompt delivery of freight.
• Other duties as assigned to the position.
- Immediate availability preferred
- 44 working hours per week. Willing to work on Shift Duty (from 9AM to 6PM & 6PM to 3AM or 8PM to 5AM. Actual working hour is subjected to business needs)
- Overtime work is subjected to business needs. (With overtime pay)
- Candidate with more experience will consider as Senior Clerk
- F.5 or above, certificate or diploma studies in Logistics or related subjects.
Experience & knowledge:
- One (1) year clerical experience.
- Experience in the freight forwarding industry is required.
- Must have PC experience and ability to prepare documentation quickly and accurately.
- Detail oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be fluent in English, Mandarin and local languages.
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!