Senior Administrative Coordinator
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69511
Job Title: Senior Administrative Coordinator
Job Requisition #: RC85140
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Administrative Support Support
Job Description Summary
- To perform administrative functions and other related professional support activities for FedEx Trade Networks Hong Kong.
- To perform administrative functions and other related professional support activities for local management.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT – To perform administrative functions that require knowledge of general business and office procedures including but not limited to: maintaining follow-up files, assembling materials for reports and composing letters; maintain adequate level of required office supplies and maintain up-to-date technical and/or administrative manuals; compose memos/letters for item such as equipment repairs, unit schedules, etc.; take action authorized during Managing Directors absence and take initiative and judgement to ensure that matters requiring attention are referred to delegated individual or handled in a manner that minimize effect of employee’s absence; ensure all approval and signature requests are properly addressed in order to relieve supervisor of administrative details and address needs in the most appropriate manner.
- REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT – To manage all facility related issues including but not limited to leasing agreement renewal, real estate research / evaluation / relocation etc., furniture and fixtures purchases / set up arrangement, space management, facility maintenance, dealing with building management etc.
- LOCAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT – coordinate arrangements for Regional Managers, General Managers & Senior Managers on business travel, seminars etc. in order to ensure that supervisor’s agenda and itineraries are efficient and effective.
- INTERNAL RELATIONS – Receive, date stamps and distribute department mail in order to ensure information is directed to the appropriate teams.
- EXTERNAL RELATIONS – Receive and escort visitors in a courteous and positive manner; process, coordinate and follow up with vendor accounting on bills received for payment in order to maintain FedEx’s public image. Primary back up for front desk during receptionist absence such as vacation, sick leave, personal day off and/or when the receptionist is away from the front desk.
44 working hours per week. Normal working hour Monday to Friday 8AM to 5:48PM
- F.7 or above, Diploma in Secretarial/Business Administration
Experience & knowledge:
- 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in large multi-national organization.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Fluent in English & Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Mature, independent & experienced
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, detail-oriented, organized.
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!