Senior Administrative Coordinator
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69511
Job Title: Senior Administrative Coordinator
職務申請 ID: RC85140
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
職系: FTN: Administrative Support Support
Job Description Summary
- To perform administrative functions and other related professional support activities for FedEx Trade Networks Hong Kong.
- To perform administrative functions and other related professional support activities for local management.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT – To perform administrative functions that require knowledge of general business and office procedures including but not limited to: maintaining follow-up files, assembling materials for reports and composing letters; maintain adequate level of required office supplies and maintain up-to-date technical and/or administrative manuals; compose memos/letters for item such as equipment repairs, unit schedules, etc.; take action authorized during Managing Directors absence and take initiative and judgement to ensure that matters requiring attention are referred to delegated individual or handled in a manner that minimize effect of employee’s absence; ensure all approval and signature requests are properly addressed in order to relieve supervisor of administrative details and address needs in the most appropriate manner.
- REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT – To manage all facility related issues including but not limited to leasing agreement renewal, real estate research / evaluation / relocation etc., furniture and fixtures purchases / set up arrangement, space management, facility maintenance, dealing with building management etc.
- LOCAL MANAGEMENT SUPPORT – coordinate arrangements for Regional Managers, General Managers & Senior Managers on business travel, seminars etc. in order to ensure that supervisor’s agenda and itineraries are efficient and effective.
- INTERNAL RELATIONS – Receive, date stamps and distribute department mail in order to ensure information is directed to the appropriate teams.
- EXTERNAL RELATIONS – Receive and escort visitors in a courteous and positive manner; process, coordinate and follow up with vendor accounting on bills received for payment in order to maintain FedEx’s public image. Primary back up for front desk during receptionist absence such as vacation, sick leave, personal day off and/or when the receptionist is away from the front desk.
44 working hours per week. Normal working hour Monday to Friday 8AM to 5:48PM
- F.7 or above, Diploma in Secretarial/Business Administration
Experience & knowledge:
- 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in large multi-national organization.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
- Fluent in English & Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Mature, independent & experienced
- Willing to work under pressure
- Proactive, detail-oriented, organized.
FedEx Trade Networks提供全球範圍內的電子商務、貨運代理、進出口服務。通過提供綜合國際海運和空運代理、地面運輸和派送、報關代理、貿易和報關諮詢服務，以及先進的電子商務和貿易便利化解決方案，我們幫助各種規模的客戶解決全球運輸貨物的複雜問題。
員工 - 服務 - 利潤。我們在意我們的員工，所以員工能夠提供完美的服務給我們的顧客，由此顧客給予聯邦快遞足以成長的利潤。我們在同業中的成功源自於員工。透過員工 - 服務 - 利潤的哲學，我們擁有鼓勵員工創新的工作環境，以提供顧客盡所能最高質量的服務。
歡迎您瀏覽我們的網站，希望您在FedEx Trade Networks的求職經歷會有所收穫。我們期待您的消息!