Regional Manager, Security
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69517
Job Title: Regional Manager, Security
Job Requisition #: RC85178
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Security Management
- Develops security awareness training for employees, vendors and regional service providers.
- Implements systems and controls to prevent unauthorized access to FedEx Trade Networks warehouses and offices.
- Implements procedures to assure integrity to proprietary and other sensitive information in assigned area. Implements and monitors proprietary information programs; provides security plans and controls for FTN operations.Develops and maintains liaison with various Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), Regulated Agent Regime (RAR), and airport security offices to assure FTN compliance with the various federal regulatory agencies.
- Evaluates security requirements at all FTN locations and coordinates approval and installation of prevention alarm systems to ensure protection of people and property; implements training and awareness program as aids in achieving employee compliance with corporate security policies and procedures. Intersects with all levels of management when necessary to ensure security of all people and property.
- Performs a thorough security audit periodically at each FTN location and ensures a substantially reduced rate of unexplained losses and that financial policy and procedures are being followed with acceptable checks and balances.
- Conducts investigations as required and represents FTN at county, municipal, state and federal courts and airport authorities.
- Develops and maintains liaison with law enforcement officials in assigned area to ensure prompt responses to FedEx Trade Networks needs; participates as required in the executive protection programs.
- Monitors performance of contract security personnel used in assigned area.
- Performs security, Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), Regulated Agent Regime (RAR) and Indirect Air Carriers (IAC) audits on FTN T&B facilities, as well as its air, ocean and surface transportation carriers.
- Oversees the design and installation of security systems to include burglar alarms, access control and closed-circuit television.
- Responds to crisis and emergency situations on a 24 hour 7 days a week basis (on call).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Five (5) years professional experience in law enforcement or corporate security.
- As it pertains to the freight forwarding air & ocean industry, knowledge of the FAA, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, TAPA and Regulated Agent Regime security regulations and laws.
- Experience conducting security investigations, interrogations, and detection/alarm systems.
- Required travel 60-70%.
- Must be able to hold secret security clearance.
- Fluency in English and local language (written and spoken).
- Strong basic management, human relations and communication skills.
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!