Regional Manager, Security
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69517
Job Title: Regional Manager, Security
职位申请 ID: RC85178
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
职位系列: FTN: Security Management
- Develops security awareness training for employees, vendors and regional service providers.
- Implements systems and controls to prevent unauthorized access to FedEx Trade Networks warehouses and offices.
- Implements procedures to assure integrity to proprietary and other sensitive information in assigned area. Implements and monitors proprietary information programs; provides security plans and controls for FTN operations.Develops and maintains liaison with various Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), Regulated Agent Regime (RAR), and airport security offices to assure FTN compliance with the various federal regulatory agencies.
- Evaluates security requirements at all FTN locations and coordinates approval and installation of prevention alarm systems to ensure protection of people and property; implements training and awareness program as aids in achieving employee compliance with corporate security policies and procedures. Intersects with all levels of management when necessary to ensure security of all people and property.
- Performs a thorough security audit periodically at each FTN location and ensures a substantially reduced rate of unexplained losses and that financial policy and procedures are being followed with acceptable checks and balances.
- Conducts investigations as required and represents FTN at county, municipal, state and federal courts and airport authorities.
- Develops and maintains liaison with law enforcement officials in assigned area to ensure prompt responses to FedEx Trade Networks needs; participates as required in the executive protection programs.
- Monitors performance of contract security personnel used in assigned area.
- Performs security, Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), Regulated Agent Regime (RAR) and Indirect Air Carriers (IAC) audits on FTN T&B facilities, as well as its air, ocean and surface transportation carriers.
- Oversees the design and installation of security systems to include burglar alarms, access control and closed-circuit television.
- Responds to crisis and emergency situations on a 24 hour 7 days a week basis (on call).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Five (5) years professional experience in law enforcement or corporate security.
- As it pertains to the freight forwarding air & ocean industry, knowledge of the FAA, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, TAPA and Regulated Agent Regime security regulations and laws.
- Experience conducting security investigations, interrogations, and detection/alarm systems.
- Required travel 60-70%.
- Must be able to hold secret security clearance.
- Fluency in English and local language (written and spoken).
- Strong basic management, human relations and communication skills.
FedEx Trade Networks提供全球范围内的电子商务、货运代理、进出口服务。通过提供综合国际海运和空运代理、地面运输和分拨、报关代理、贸易和报关咨询服务，以及先进的电子商务和贸易便利化解决方案，我们帮助各种规模的客户解决全球运输货物的复杂问题。
员工 - 服务 - 利润。我们在意我们的员工，所以员工能够提供完美的服务给我们的顾客，由此顾客给予联邦快递足以成长的利润。我们在同业中的成功源自于员工。透过员工 - 服务 - 利润的哲学，我们拥有鼓励员工创新的工作环境，以提供顾客尽所能最高质量的服务。
欢迎您浏览我们的网站，希望您在FedEx Trade Networks的求职经历会有所收获。我们期待您的消息!