Regional Manager, Security
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69517
Job Title: Regional Manager, Security
職務申請 ID: RC85178
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
職系: FTN: Security Management
- Develops security awareness training for employees, vendors and regional service providers.
- Implements systems and controls to prevent unauthorized access to FedEx Trade Networks warehouses and offices.
- Implements procedures to assure integrity to proprietary and other sensitive information in assigned area. Implements and monitors proprietary information programs; provides security plans and controls for FTN operations.Develops and maintains liaison with various Federal Aviation Authority (FAA), Regulated Agent Regime (RAR), and airport security offices to assure FTN compliance with the various federal regulatory agencies.
- Evaluates security requirements at all FTN locations and coordinates approval and installation of prevention alarm systems to ensure protection of people and property; implements training and awareness program as aids in achieving employee compliance with corporate security policies and procedures. Intersects with all levels of management when necessary to ensure security of all people and property.
- Performs a thorough security audit periodically at each FTN location and ensures a substantially reduced rate of unexplained losses and that financial policy and procedures are being followed with acceptable checks and balances.
- Conducts investigations as required and represents FTN at county, municipal, state and federal courts and airport authorities.
- Develops and maintains liaison with law enforcement officials in assigned area to ensure prompt responses to FedEx Trade Networks needs; participates as required in the executive protection programs.
- Monitors performance of contract security personnel used in assigned area.
- Performs security, Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT), Regulated Agent Regime (RAR) and Indirect Air Carriers (IAC) audits on FTN T&B facilities, as well as its air, ocean and surface transportation carriers.
- Oversees the design and installation of security systems to include burglar alarms, access control and closed-circuit television.
- Responds to crisis and emergency situations on a 24 hour 7 days a week basis (on call).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Five (5) years professional experience in law enforcement or corporate security.
- As it pertains to the freight forwarding air & ocean industry, knowledge of the FAA, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, TAPA and Regulated Agent Regime security regulations and laws.
- Experience conducting security investigations, interrogations, and detection/alarm systems.
- Required travel 60-70%.
- Must be able to hold secret security clearance.
- Fluency in English and local language (written and spoken).
- Strong basic management, human relations and communication skills.
FedEx Trade Networks提供全球範圍內的電子商務、貨運代理、進出口服務。通過提供綜合國際海運和空運代理、地面運輸和派送、報關代理、貿易和報關諮詢服務，以及先進的電子商務和貿易便利化解決方案，我們幫助各種規模的客戶解決全球運輸貨物的複雜問題。
員工 - 服務 - 利潤。我們在意我們的員工，所以員工能夠提供完美的服務給我們的顧客，由此顧客給予聯邦快遞足以成長的利潤。我們在同業中的成功源自於員工。透過員工 - 服務 - 利潤的哲學，我們擁有鼓勵員工創新的工作環境，以提供顧客盡所能最高質量的服務。
歡迎您瀏覽我們的網站，希望您在FedEx Trade Networks的求職經歷會有所收穫。我們期待您的消息!