Sales Analyst, APAC
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69541
Job Title: Sales Analyst, APAC
Job Requisition #: RC85578
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Sales Professional
- To administer the sales SFA system and provide system training to the Sales; act as major communication channel between Global Sales Operation Team and the APAC Sales Teams
- To prepare and analyze sales report, presentation material which helps in improving sales productivity, sales effectiveness, sales efficiency and the overall revenue performance
- To facilitate in new sales onboarding process in each territory
- To work collaboratively with cross function department in Asia and Corporate on various projects
- Sales administrative support
- 44 working hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years' relevant experience in international freight forwarding industry
- Good analytical, problem-solving, project management & presentation skills are essential
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications, strong in MS Access and/or SQL; MS Powerpoint and MS Excel (pivot table, vlookup, etc.) is a MUST
- Proficiency in English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!