Senior Financial Analyst, APAC
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69858
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst, APAC
Job Requisition #: RC85992
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Financial Reporting / Analysis Professional
Job Description SummaryAnalyze financial projects, proposals and plans and make recommendations to managements, following corporate guidelines and practices, with the objective to improve long-term profitability.
Perform an accomplished level of duties in applying the principles of Accounting and Finance in the installation and maintenance of accounting systems and records for the all locations in the APAC Region with the objective to enhance service level, quality, productivity, accuracy and timelines of financial control services.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and forecast for but not limit to the Supply Chain Division
- Prepare annual budget and business plan for but not limit to the Supply Chain Division
- Coordinates the input, both electronic and manual, of all regional and company financial activities into the general ledger/accounting systems.
- Complies and distributes departmental, regional and group financial reports and supporting information each month to ensure that timely and accurate operating performance information is available to senior management down to departmental managers.
- Analyze the divisional financial performances and projects performances, and make recommendations
- Analyzes variances and initiates research and reconciles accounts in a proactive manner.
- Review capital investment request and handle respective approval process
- Maintains fixed asset management system related to fixed asset additions, deletions and transfers.
- Project pricing review for business opportunities and renewal of existing businesses/projects
- Prepare business case and scenario analysis for new business and investment initiatives
- Contract review for new and renewal of business/projects
- Handle any adhoc projects as required
- Assists with the development of group financial policies and procedures to maintain consistency and control.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business or equivalent
- MBA and Professional Accounting Qualification preferred
Experience & knowledge:
- At lease five (5) years in financial planning or reporting in a large multinational organization
- Extensive knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics Industry
- Excellent skill in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge in financial management analytical tools and investment modeling
- Strong analytical mind and very sensitive to numbers
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication skill and strong desire working in multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and local language, verbal and written, if the first language of country is not English
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!