Senior Financial Analyst, APAC
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-69858
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst, APAC
职位申请 ID: RC85992
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
职位系列: FTN: Financial Reporting / Analysis Professional
Job Description SummaryAnalyze financial projects, proposals and plans and make recommendations to managements, following corporate guidelines and practices, with the objective to improve long-term profitability.
Perform an accomplished level of duties in applying the principles of Accounting and Finance in the installation and maintenance of accounting systems and records for the all locations in the APAC Region with the objective to enhance service level, quality, productivity, accuracy and timelines of financial control services.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and forecast for but not limit to the Supply Chain Division
- Prepare annual budget and business plan for but not limit to the Supply Chain Division
- Coordinates the input, both electronic and manual, of all regional and company financial activities into the general ledger/accounting systems.
- Complies and distributes departmental, regional and group financial reports and supporting information each month to ensure that timely and accurate operating performance information is available to senior management down to departmental managers.
- Analyze the divisional financial performances and projects performances, and make recommendations
- Analyzes variances and initiates research and reconciles accounts in a proactive manner.
- Review capital investment request and handle respective approval process
- Maintains fixed asset management system related to fixed asset additions, deletions and transfers.
- Project pricing review for business opportunities and renewal of existing businesses/projects
- Prepare business case and scenario analysis for new business and investment initiatives
- Contract review for new and renewal of business/projects
- Handle any adhoc projects as required
- Assists with the development of group financial policies and procedures to maintain consistency and control.
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting or business or equivalent
- MBA and Professional Accounting Qualification preferred
Experience & knowledge:
- At lease five (5) years in financial planning or reporting in a large multinational organization
- Extensive knowledge in Supply Chain and Logistics Industry
- Excellent skill in Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Sound knowledge in financial management analytical tools and investment modeling
- Strong analytical mind and very sensitive to numbers
- Business acumen
- Excellent communication skill and strong desire working in multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and local language, verbal and written, if the first language of country is not English
FedEx Trade Networks提供全球范围内的电子商务、货运代理、进出口服务。通过提供综合国际海运和空运代理、地面运输和分拨、报关代理、贸易和报关咨询服务，以及先进的电子商务和贸易便利化解决方案，我们帮助各种规模的客户解决全球运输货物的复杂问题。
员工 - 服务 - 利润。我们在意我们的员工，所以员工能够提供完美的服务给我们的顾客，由此顾客给予联邦快递足以成长的利润。我们在同业中的成功源自于员工。透过员工 - 服务 - 利润的哲学，我们拥有鼓励员工创新的工作环境，以提供顾客尽所能最高质量的服务。
欢迎您浏览我们的网站，希望您在FedEx Trade Networks的求职经历会有所收获。我们期待您的消息!