Senior Operation Clerk, Air
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-70552
Job Title: Senior Operation Clerk, Air
Job Requisition #: RC85194
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Support
To plan, organize and control air operation activities, to ensure proper control and compliance in place during various stages including input, movement, process / sort, and output of all the air operation documents, to meet high service quality requirements at minimal cost.
- Consolidation planning, ULD building arrangement;
- To negotiate capacity with airlines and agents;
- Maintains all required reports / paperwork, overtime duties schedule, performance reviews through established paperwork guidelines;
- Act as an coordinator to communicate with customer service team / airlines / overseas offices (internal and external) with regard to service improvement and exceptions handling;
- Dedicate attention on project shipment space and load planning;
- Ensure cost effectiveness of operations through established control of equipment, utilities and supplies;
- Handling Internal Pricing inquiries
- Other duties as assigned to the position.
44 working hours per week (Monday to Friday: 9AM to 6PM; Saturday: 9AM to 1PM. Actual working hour is subjected to business needs).
- F.5/DSE graduate or above of relevant discipline.
Experience & knowledge:
- Five (5) years or above experience in the freight forwarding industry;
- Extensive experience in freight forwarding industry and strong understanding of local compliance requirements;
- Knowledge of operational requirements from customers, agents and sister offices as well as financial processes among them;
- Familiar with workflow of airlines, cargo terminals, cross border trucking services and co-loaders;
- Basic accounting knowledge is required;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Detailed oriented;
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills;
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, both written and oral;
- Trustful and a team player;
- Able to communicate with overseas office effectively and independently.
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!