Manager, Key Accounts and Implementation APAC
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-75337
Job Title: Manager, Key Accounts and Implementation APAC
Job Requisition #: RC92330
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Management
Job Description Summary
- Assist to lead the Key Accounts & Implementation function in APAC
- To manage the operational performance and processes on behalf of a number of Key Accounts assigned in APAC.
- Identify the customer expectation and develop the desk level procedures. Ensure operations execute and enforcing compliance towards the customer KPI.
- Monitor the implementation progress and customer satisfaction level of onboarding new business.
- Responsible to lead the Account Implementation process for Complex Accounts at Regional Level.
- Communicate with Countries, stations and operations head in obtaining market intelligence such as space situation, flight schedule changes, local contractors strike / interruption etc and channel it to customers.
- Regular customer visits or conference calls for services review, new project implementation and quarter end preparation, new product introduction (NPI) & quarterly services review with assigned customers.
- Create and disseminate the SOP, and make sure operations aware of and in compliance with the key accounts procedure and KPI.
- Conduct briefing session to ensure operations efficiency and SOP compliance within the Region.
- Ensure and manage the execution of Account Implementation smoothly within APAC and provide support to other regions.
- Lead the operation team to provide Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions Plan for any operational issues. To enhance process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Act as back-up in the absence of Senior Manager, Key Accounts and Implementation APAC in handling the designated key accounts.
44 working hours per week.
- Bachelor’s degree or +10 years freight forwarding experience (at least 5 years supervisory level)
Experience & knowledge:
- Seven (7) years professional experience in international transportation coordinating air and ocean transport operations.
- Two (2) years relevant Key Accounts & Implementation experience preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong basic management, human relations and communication skills.
- Self discipline and self motivated.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and local languages.
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!