Clerk, Ocean Operations
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-76147
Job Title: Clerk, Ocean Operations
Job Requisition #: RC92778
21st Floor, VCCI Tower
Dong Da District, Vietnam
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Support
• To handle day-to-day import shipment arrangement and documentation collection, preparation and distribution.
• Prepares consolidation, bills of lading and any other documentation deemed necessary to complete an export /import transaction. Distributes documents to the appropriate parties in a timely manner to ensure smooth flow of export cargo.
• Inputs data into the system to create file timely and accurate manner, invoice to client and shipment track and trace update.
• Trace and follow up cargo to CFS warehouse or CY terminal to ensure delivery before cut-off time.
• Distribute pre-alert and required documents to appropriate parties in timely manner.
• Prepare shipping documents for both export shipments & import shipments as required.
• Other duties as assigned to the position.
• College Degree or above, Certificate or Diploma in Supply Chain Management is preferable.
Experience & knowledge:
• Have good background about logistics/ freight forwarding field.
• Good communication of written and spoken English & local language.
• Working experience in logistics/freight forwarding industry is preferred.
• Must have PC experience and ability to prepare documentation quickly and accurately.
• Loyalty and integrity
• Hardworking, able to work independently
• Team work skill
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under high pressure
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!