Sr. Attorney II, Technology Transactions
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-76424
Job Title: Sr. Attorney II, Technology Transactions
Job Requisition Number: RC92945
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
To provide legal counsel and advice to the corporation and its subsidiaries to ensure their effective operation in accordance with federal, state, local and/or international laws.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Demonstrated experience handling complex technology transactions. (Relevant experience would include transactions such as outsourcing arrangements, cloud agreements including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, data center colocation arrangements, software licensing).
- Experience managing and licensing outbound products.
Juris doctorate degree from an A.B.A. accredited law school and admission to the bar. At least eight years of experience and demonstrated competence as a practicing attorney in relevant area of law. Superior academic record. Ability to determine appropriateness of settlement or litigation. Excellent research and writing skills. Strong negotiation, human relations and communications skills.
This position is domiciled in Memphis, TN. Relocation assistance is available for this position.
To apply for this position, upload current copy of resume and answer screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on October 3, 2018.
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.