Senior Coordinator, Air Operations
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-77043
Job Title: Senior Coordinator, Air Operations
Job Requisition #: RC94277
Unit 1104 + 05, Floor 11, Hado Airport Building
Tân Binh District, Vietnam
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Support
• Preparing all required documents and attach to the pouch accompany with the consignment, contact with shipper to arrange the shipment, enter data into eTrans system. • Assisting manager in supervising team performance, facing to customer.
- Follows and executes handling procedures established by the management
- Prepares consolidation, airway bills, bills of lading and any other documentation deemed necessary to complete an export transaction. Distributes documents to the appropriate parties in a timely manner to ensure smooth flow of export cargo.
- Inputs data into the system to create file, shippers export declaration transmission, invoice to client and shipment track and trace update.
- Verifies the correctness and adequacy of documents provided by shipper.
- Assists in tracing and following up cargo to airport to ensure prompt delivery of freight.
- Assists in Air import shipments from the pre-alert receiving, communicating with vendor, with customers till completion of job in system.
- Performs costing for both air export & import in the system.
- Manages carrier relationship.
- Supports sales team in business development.
- Assists manager in supervising team performance, facing to customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned to the position.
- University, certificate or diploma studies in Logistics or related subjects.
Experience & knowledge:
- Minimum three (3) years logistics/freight forwarding experience.
- Good communication of written and spoken English & local language
- Must have PC experience and ability to prepare documentation quickly and accurately.
- Loyalty and integrity
- Hardworking, able to work independently
- Team work skill
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!