Requisition ID: POSTING-3-83513
Job Title: THM004:Mgr Finance
Job Requisition Number: RC97778
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Primary Job Posting Location:
Room no. 11/1 11Fl., Ample Tower
Posting Date: 2018-10-05
To ensure accurate and timely recording of all company financial data in keeping with sound accounting principles; with the objective to ensure that adequate internal controls exist throughout the company; to ensure revenue operation activities for the market are supported and performed at a satisfactory level in the market
- Select, train, develop, motivate direct reports and monitor performance, and develop a succession plan in order to achieve functional and departmental objectives within People-Service-Profit guidelines.
- Set departmental objectives; monitor and control financial and reporting performance for the region; trouble-shoot if necessary, in order to ensure corrective measures are determined and applied to achieve 100% legal compliance and support management decisions.
- Develop standard operating procedures; initiate processes according to business needs and with Sarbanes-Oxley Acts (SOX) requirements; monitor compliance at regional levels in order to minimize revenue leakage and maximize cash flow.
- Communicate with various functions at country level to develop enhancement plans in order to meet business needs and respond to internal customer requests.
- Coordinate with banks on daily banking matters; ensure accurate cash flow forecast and timely funds disbursements to employees and vendors; ensure bank balance daily reporting in order to ensure adequate cash is available to meet company needs.
- Develop user requirements or systems tools according to the need of the business and internal customers; implement systems according to project specifications and timeliness in order to ensure accurate and timely reporting and continuously drive initiatives for finance function
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
- Work closely with FTN Corp financial reporting team to ensure HK financial reports prepare according to the updated company and US GAAP
- Periodic communication with FedEx Corp taxation and treasury team to ensure corporate requirements are fulfilled
- Prepare and submit annual budget to senior management; control, monitor and report results on a monthly basis in order to achieve budget targets.
- Prepare ongoing forecast and bi-weekly guess as well as analysis of variances
- Other ad-hoc projects or tasks
Please refer to JD fie attached.
FedEx Trade Networks provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only). Please ready the E-Verify Notice available in English (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf) before proceeding with your job application. Click here to read the Right to Work Notice available in English (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster_ES.pdf). Additional information about the E-Verify program can also be found at www.uscis.gov.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement: The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless required to do so by law or the FedEx Trade Networks Legal Department.
Import Notice to All Applicants: FedEx Trade Networks Transport and Brokerage, Inc. is engaged in an industry regulated by federal law that prohibits it from employing convicted felons. Therefore, it must determine whether applicants have been convicted of felonies before a hiring decision is made. A criminal background check will be required of all selected applicants before a hiring decision is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As a federal government contractor, we are committed to employ and promote qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Our philosophy and commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination is the bedrock to job opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status (i.e. race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth, or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.) Click here and here to read more about "Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law."
FTN will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FAIR Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHOO) for the City of Los Angeles (LAMC 189.00)
FedEx Trade Networks will not rely on the wage history of a prospective employee from any current or former employer when determining the wages for such individual at any stage in the employment process, including in the negotiation or drafting of any employment contract in accordance with Philadelphia Ordinance No. 160840.