Requisition ID: POSTING-3-83514
Job Title: THM004:Mgr Finance
Job Requisition #: RC97778
Room no. 11/1 11Fl., Ample Tower
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Accounting/Finance Management
To ensure accurate and timely recording of all company financial data in keeping with sound accounting principles; with the objective to ensure that adequate internal controls exist throughout the company; to ensure revenue operation activities for the market are supported and performed at a satisfactory level in the market
- Select, train, develop, motivate direct reports and monitor performance, and develop a succession plan in order to achieve functional and departmental objectives within People-Service-Profit guidelines.
- Set departmental objectives; monitor and control financial and reporting performance for the region; trouble-shoot if necessary, in order to ensure corrective measures are determined and applied to achieve 100% legal compliance and support management decisions.
- Develop standard operating procedures; initiate processes according to business needs and with Sarbanes-Oxley Acts (SOX) requirements; monitor compliance at regional levels in order to minimize revenue leakage and maximize cash flow.
- Communicate with various functions at country level to develop enhancement plans in order to meet business needs and respond to internal customer requests.
- Coordinate with banks on daily banking matters; ensure accurate cash flow forecast and timely funds disbursements to employees and vendors; ensure bank balance daily reporting in order to ensure adequate cash is available to meet company needs.
- Develop user requirements or systems tools according to the need of the business and internal customers; implement systems according to project specifications and timeliness in order to ensure accurate and timely reporting and continuously drive initiatives for finance function
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
- Work closely with FTN Corp financial reporting team to ensure HK financial reports prepare according to the updated company and US GAAP
- Periodic communication with FedEx Corp taxation and treasury team to ensure corporate requirements are fulfilled
- Prepare and submit annual budget to senior management; control, monitor and report results on a monthly basis in order to achieve budget targets.
- Prepare ongoing forecast and bi-weekly guess as well as analysis of variances
- Other ad-hoc projects or tasks
Please refer to JD fie attached.
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!