Requisition ID: POSTING-3-83514
Job Title: THM004:Mgr Finance
职位申请 ID: RC97778
Room no. 11/1 11Fl., Ample Tower
职位系列: FTN: Accounting/Finance Management
To ensure accurate and timely recording of all company financial data in keeping with sound accounting principles; with the objective to ensure that adequate internal controls exist throughout the company; to ensure revenue operation activities for the market are supported and performed at a satisfactory level in the market
- Select, train, develop, motivate direct reports and monitor performance, and develop a succession plan in order to achieve functional and departmental objectives within People-Service-Profit guidelines.
- Set departmental objectives; monitor and control financial and reporting performance for the region; trouble-shoot if necessary, in order to ensure corrective measures are determined and applied to achieve 100% legal compliance and support management decisions.
- Develop standard operating procedures; initiate processes according to business needs and with Sarbanes-Oxley Acts (SOX) requirements; monitor compliance at regional levels in order to minimize revenue leakage and maximize cash flow.
- Communicate with various functions at country level to develop enhancement plans in order to meet business needs and respond to internal customer requests.
- Coordinate with banks on daily banking matters; ensure accurate cash flow forecast and timely funds disbursements to employees and vendors; ensure bank balance daily reporting in order to ensure adequate cash is available to meet company needs.
- Develop user requirements or systems tools according to the need of the business and internal customers; implement systems according to project specifications and timeliness in order to ensure accurate and timely reporting and continuously drive initiatives for finance function
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
- Work closely with FTN Corp financial reporting team to ensure HK financial reports prepare according to the updated company and US GAAP
- Periodic communication with FedEx Corp taxation and treasury team to ensure corporate requirements are fulfilled
- Prepare and submit annual budget to senior management; control, monitor and report results on a monthly basis in order to achieve budget targets.
- Prepare ongoing forecast and bi-weekly guess as well as analysis of variances
- Other ad-hoc projects or tasks
Please refer to JD fie attached.
FedEx Trade Networks提供全球范围内的电子商务、货运代理、进出口服务。通过提供综合国际海运和空运代理、地面运输和分拨、报关代理、贸易和报关咨询服务，以及先进的电子商务和贸易便利化解决方案，我们帮助各种规模的客户解决全球运输货物的复杂问题。
员工 - 服务 - 利润。我们在意我们的员工，所以员工能够提供完美的服务给我们的顾客，由此顾客给予联邦快递足以成长的利润。我们在同业中的成功源自于员工。透过员工 - 服务 - 利润的哲学，我们拥有鼓励员工创新的工作环境，以提供顾客尽所能最高质量的服务。
欢迎您浏览我们的网站，希望您在FedEx Trade Networks的求职经历会有所收获。我们期待您的消息!