Quality Assurance Specialist
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-84023
Job Title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Requisition Number: RC93670
Republic of Korea
Job Category: Operations
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting End Date: 2018-10-28
To promote quality awareness and adherence to corporate assurance programs and procedures so as to improve overall department operational performance.
1. Quality Assurance Management Planning & Program Development
- Support the identification of gaps in current quality programming through data collection, reporting, and observation
- Gather, analyze and report findings to monitor performance to management and develop action plans; provide service performance reports and trend analysis to management
- Establish operations and corrective action plans procedures based on best practices; take corrective and preventive actions
- Support the development of Quality Management Systems to comply with relevant ISO and customer requirements
- Develop and communicate standards and quality measures in order to promote quality awareness among employees
- Lead and facilitate Quality Action Teams; train Quality Action Team members on concepts, develop training materials
- Conduct and maintain ISO/GDP certification; prepare operations for audit, develop corrective action plans for non-compliance situations, provide ISO briefings to employees in order to ensure corporate and ISO compliance.
- Plan, schedule and conduct internal and external customer audits
- Conduct process reviews and follow up to identify operational needs, draft methodologies and processes, research best practices and recommend solutions to improve processes.
- Conduct special safety site audits required for warehousing in certain countries (e.g. tsunami, air pollution, fire)
- Conduct quantitative analyses relating to quality matters to support the business
- Design job aids for front-line employees; evaluate effectiveness of corrective action plan procedures and job aids
- To conduct supplier qualification activities such as supplier quality audit and vendor assessments
- Implement and maintain necessary ISO-related documentation such as SOP and WI
- Review service performance to determine training needs
- Design training program and materials
- Train managers and operations in best practices and continuous improvement
- Deliver briefings to enhance employees’ awareness and understanding of quality concepts
- Coach operations employees in service requirements
- Communicate the impact of quality for employee awareness and understanding
- Enhance employee understanding of reporting indices and expected standards
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world's top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.