Marketing Analyst - 1year contract
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-92507
Job Title: Marketing Analyst - 1year contract
Job Requisition Number: RC92351
Job Category: Marketing
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Temporary
Looking for a creative and innovative individual to join us in planning, developing and executing pricing related projects with the overall objective of improving profitability and optimizing revenue for FedEx.
* Be part of a team in managing and providing analytical support for pricing related projects
* Establish clear timeline/milestone to track the project's progress and ensure that it's on track
* Liaise with Sales, Finance, IT and/or operation to ensure the deliverables are on track
* Liaise with Corporate Communications/Brands/Legal on developing and executing the project related communications plan
* Producing reports/dashboards for project post evaluations
* Review and enhance current pricing project planning and implementation process and look for efficiency and effectiveness improvement through automation, policy and procedure revision
* Collaborate with global pricing organization on pricing project implementation
* Manage non-routine, short-term tactical and strategic business initiatives
* Responsible for own deliverables and must take initiatives to resolve problems and meet deadlines
* Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration
* At least 1-2 years pricing / financial analysis experience/project management experience, preferably in air cargo transportation industry
* Experience in SQL a must or VBA a plus
* Keen attention to details, rigorous and precise with data analysis and reporting
* Strong sense of accountability, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
* Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
* Independent self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively to achieve results as part of an effective team
* Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task under tight deadlines
* Equipped with strong analytical, problem solving skills and is a fast learner on systems and processes
* Possess good interpersonal, good team player and able to communicate fluently in English and work with people across countries/regions
FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the world's top 500 companies and the World’s Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. FedEx provides fast and reliable delivery to more than 220 countries and territories.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and commitment. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.