Management Trainee 2019
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-98138
Job Title: Management Trainee 2019
Job Requisition #: RC112517
Unit 801, Metroplaza Tower 1
Kwai Fong, Hong Kong
Time Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Family: FTN: Operations Professional
Job Description SummaryFedEx Management Trainee Program is designed to groom and develop young talents of high caliber as future leaders of FedEx. The 36-month program provides an excellent opportunity for a Management Trainee (MT) to gain an exposure and development in FTN. MT will go through on-the-job trainings, job rotation and get practical work experience including the chances of assuming an overseas assignment in APAC region. Upon completion of the 36-month training, it is expected that the Management Trainee will be assigned a permanent position at FTN.
What you can benefit?
- 3-Year Program
- Job Rotation
- Overseas Assignment Opportunities
- On-the-job Training
- Coaching & Buddy Support
- Senior Management Mentoring
What do we offer?
- 14-month Pay
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Special Leave
- Family-friendly leave
- Receive training, and perform duties in several departments, in operations, products, and support functions in order to attain functional and departmental perspective on objectives by following the FedEx philosophy of People-Service-Profit and Purple Promise;
- Learn various staff functions, operations workflow, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of FTN business development;
- Meet performance goals and objectives set by management;
- Report to management regularly on progress made in attaining goals and objectives;
- Observe experienced talents in FTN to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties;
- Provide support as needed by management in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, and ad-hoc project work.
- University fresh graduates in all disciplines
- Degree in logistics, supply chain management, or industrial engineering is preferred but not essential.
- Self-motivated, passionate and energetic;
- Highly committed, hardworking and consistently self-disciplined;
- Good team player;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Excellent spoken and written English with strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Fluent Mandarin and Chinese is preferable
- High mobility and willingness to travel overseas
FedEx Trade Networks provides e-Commerce, freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions.
People–Service–Profit (P-S-P). We take care of our People so that they can deliver impeccable Service to our customers who will give us the Profit necessary for FedEx to be successful. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages employees to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for our employees' well-being and value their contributions to the company.
We honor innovation, integrity and diversity. We have many formal policies, procedures and programs to bring out the best in our staff, individually and in teams.
We strive to be the Best Company to work for with the Best Service and the Best Brand in our industry.
We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Trade Networks, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!