IT Project Manager
Requisition ID: POSTING-3-99456
Job Title: IT Project Manager
职位申请 ID: RC113593
10040 18th Street N.
St Petersburg, United States
职位系列: FTN: Ecommerce Professional
General Summary This individual will be responsible for working with the Cross Border Tech Team to identify new technology, tools, software, or services that the company would like to begin utilizing. Once a specific technology has been identified, this party will be solely responsible for working with Cross Border Leadership, the Technology Vendor, Legal, and InfoSec – in order to gain approval of said technology. The individual will represent FedEx Cross Border business as a direct liaison to the Legal and InfoSec departments. This position will provide strategic project support for information technology teams to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and conform to quality standards while mitigating risks and constraints.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with FedEx Cross Border Leadership and Tech Team to understand any new technology/tools which require InfoSec and/or Legal approval
- Develop a close working relationship with direct points of contact in the Legal and InfoSec Teams
- Follow any Legal/InfoSec processes needed to gain approval for a specific technology
- Work as the intermediary between any external Technology Vendors and the internal FedEx Legal/InfoSec departments
- Identify and collaborate with additional FDX working groups who are working on similar initiatives
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends, methodologies and tools related to technology concepts
- Interface with industry organization working on similar concepts
- Manages IT activities of both external and internal resources to ensure that projects meet established deadlines
- Manages project relations and communications between business and technical members, developing and executing project management plan
- Plans and coordinates activities in order to ensure project goals are met within defined scope, time, and cost constraints
- Facilitates stakeholder analysis to ensure requirement definition alignment with project scope, works closely with business partners to define business requirements and align projects with overall company strategic objectives
- Performs project communication planning, information distribution, progress reporting, and overall project administration
- Proactively identifies and plans for potential risks, builds contingency plans, and takes action to mitigate risks
- Bilingual (Spanish) communication skills preferred as this role will collaborate with the FedEx Cross Border tech Team in Lima, Peru
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent. At least two (2) experience working in an E-Commerce environment with knowledge of the E-Commerce industry. Demonstrated experience developing technology solutions or providing project management or project support. Ability to understand both business and technology development issues. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with internal stakeholders and leadership teams. Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
FedEx Trade Networks提供全球范围内的电子商务、货运代理、进出口服务。通过提供综合国际海运和空运代理、地面运输和分拨、报关代理、贸易和报关咨询服务，以及先进的电子商务和贸易便利化解决方案，我们帮助各种规模的客户解决全球运输货物的复杂问题。
员工 - 服务 - 利润。我们在意我们的员工，所以员工能够提供完美的服务给我们的顾客，由此顾客给予联邦快递足以成长的利润。我们在同业中的成功源自于员工。透过员工 - 服务 - 利润的哲学，我们拥有鼓励员工创新的工作环境，以提供顾客尽所能最高质量的服务。
欢迎您浏览我们的网站，希望您在FedEx Trade Networks的求职经历会有所收获。我们期待您的消息!