Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Tax Project Advisor - International Tax Planning
Requisition ID: RC25461
Job Title: Tax Project Advisor - International Tax Planning
Job Requisition Number: RC25461
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
To assist in the development, design and implementation of tax saving strategies for the corporation. To coordinate tax projects, ensuring complete and accurate compliance, planning and research, and structuring of corporate transactions are performed and analyzed from a tax perspective. To gather and manipulate data to test, validate and analyze alternative project Solutions. To provide documentation/justifications for recommendations.
Job Specific Information:
- The Tax Project Advisor will primarily assist in the development of tax savings strategies and coordinate tax projects for FedEx Corporation.
Skills/Knowledge considered a plus:
- Experience with international tax, research and documentation, and audit support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's Degree/equivalent in accounting. CPA/MBA preferred. At least five (5) years of professional experience in a regional, international public accounting firm or corporate tax department, including experience in tax research and compliance. Technical knowledge of various taxation areas. Experience in drafting tax protests and negotiations with taxing authorities at the appeals level. Strong communications and human relations skills.
*Relocation assistance is available for this position.*
Want a career where you are empowered to make a difference? Want to work for a company that is environmentally responsible? Want to grow and develop on the job? If so, FedEx is the place for you! Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions. FedEx serves more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx employees. FedEx has over 400,000 talented employees who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. FedEx has been recognized on many different lists both for business success and for being a great employer.
Here are some of the recognitions FedEx has received from the past couple of years:
- FORTUNE “World’s Most Admired Companies” – 2016
- Corporate Responsibility Magazine “100 Best Corporate Citizens” – 2016
- InformationWeek “Elite 100” – 2016
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council “America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises” - 2016
- Reputation Institute “World’s Most Reputable Companies” – 2015
- Black Enterprise “40 Best Companies For Diversity” – 2015
When 400,000 employees around the globe are all working together it is amazing what we can achieve! FedEx connects people and ideas. If you would like to make a difference on a global scale while receiving top notch benefits, competitive pay, and plenty of opportunities to develop, click ‘Apply’ and tell us more about yourself.
EEO Statement - FedEx is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (minorities/females/disability/veterans) that is committed to diversifying its workforce.